Thursday, April 1, 2010

FC Store Fixtures





OK, I am going thru pictures and goodies of stuff I picked up in Columbus, OH during the weekend. I have got to tell you about my most favorite spot during the weekend. I just love love love store fixtures, cool displays and fun manniquinns. I found the mecca of it all!





This place was called FC Store Fixtures. It is the biggest fixture store I have ever seen! They had the most beautiful recycled displays by some of the best shops! Oh, I so wish I had a picture of these amazing leather couches with super tall backs! They looked like they came right out of the 40s! They are not but; look so!




I had been to FC Store Fixtures' old warehouse several months ago. The new location though difficult to find, is absolutely wonderful! They have new, vintage and recycled fixtures! If your in the Columbus, OH area and love to recycle, need fixtures of any sort check it out! I swear they did not put me up to this blog! I just love the sweet lady behind the desk and the warehouse gentlmen are soooo very helpful. I love the huge selection so much! Thanks for such an exciting time in your warehouse FC Store Fixtures!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena