Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Independance Day America!



Just for fun let's see what awesome vintage patriotic fashion we can dig up!




I started looking at dresses on Ebay and just came across this 1950s full skirt dress randomly. After this I had to see what other patriotic garments were out there.




On the left is a 1950s Grandee Beaded purse and on the right is a 1960s Mod Handbag.





These are two of my favorite finds. Beaded necklace on the left and Brooch on the right. Both are 1960s.



I just adore these patriotic hat and gloves for a touch of sophisticated Patriotism!




OHHH My Goodness!! Here are my absolute two favorite Patriotic vintage finds! A 1940s stripped sundress and 1960s/70s wedge slingbacks! WOW!



This is a vintage magazine cover. It is actually V for Victory Day during WWII. I just loved the colors and graphics. Not to mention what it was respresenting!


Photos coutesy of: 1. Google. 2. Ebay - seller unknown. 3. Memphisvintage.com 4. Ebay - seller unknown. 5. RubyLane - Seller: The vintage merchant. 6. bajanlizard.com 7. vintagejewelrybyteresa.com 8. Eurekaifoundit.us 9. hatfeathersvintage.com 10. dorotheasclosetvintage.com 11. bluevelvetvintage.com
12. myvintagemall.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena